|| 网站首页 | 英语听力自主训练中心 | 英语学习知识中心 | 英语学习音频资源 | 英语学习视频资源 | 英语学习留言簿 ||
|作者：英语点津 文章来源：China Daily-Movie English 点击数：184 更新时间：2017/1/16|
布里吉特·琼斯（蕾妮·泽尔维格 Renée Zellweger 饰）偶然邂逅了帅气的亿万富翁杰克（帕特里克·德姆西 Patrick Dempsey 饰），同时，与她有着复杂情史的达西先生（柯林·费尔斯 Colin Firth 饰）也重新回到她的身边。两个完美男人同时闯入布里吉特的生活，并且给她带来了一个巨大的“惊喜”，让她深陷甜蜜的烦恼之中。而布里吉特的真命天子究竟是谁呢？
1. I'm counting on you to head up my media campaign. 我选举的媒体宣传，都靠你了。（head up: 主持，负责）
2. I'm not a MILF, I'm not even a mum. I am a spinster, I'm a SPILF. 我不是陈年美酒，我甚至连孩子都没有。我就是个老处女，一个大龄剩女。
3. More to the point, whose is it? 但更重要的是，谁才是孩子的爸爸？
4. She's on the warpath. 她心情很不好。
5. Are there any skeletons in the closet? 有没有什么见不得人的秘密？
6. Your mother will be over the moon. 你妈妈一定会高兴死的。
7. Don't be daft. 别傻了。
8. Mark, I'm up the duff. 马克，我怀孕了。
9. You might have to sit this one out, Arinuth. 这次你最好就别跟来了，阿里纳斯。
10. Right, excellent, someone's been reading up. 没错，非常棒，看来有人花了不少工夫看书啊。
11. Don't worry. I got it covered. 别担心，这里有我呢。
12. Okay, you need to chill out. 好吧，你得放松点。
13. I will confess that the laws of attraction are somewhat beyond me. 我必须承认，你的恋爱定律超出了我的理解范围。
14. In fact, Bridget defies comprehension generally. 事实上，布里吉特这个人就让我琢磨不透。
15. It's a huge scoop. 这是个机会难得的独家新闻。
1. No, can't go back and keep making same mistakes. Must keep moving forward and make new ones.
2. Sometimes you love a person because of all the reasons they're not like you. And sometimes you love a person just because they feel like home.
3. You don't really need them, you know. All they're good for is fitting car seats, and blaming things on, they're really just get in the way after that. You're absolutely capable of doing this on your own. I did.
4. I haven't got the right haircut anyway and I don't drink cocktails out of jam jars or post photos of my lunch on Instagram. And I suppose it's become unfashionable to care about wanting to make something worthwhile. But I would rather be old-fashioned and unemployed than part of a show that celebrates the inane. Then maybe when my boy is old enough to understand, integrity will be fashionable again.
5. Think the pain away. You're pushing an entire human being out of your vagina. I'd like to see them thinking it away.
Jack: First pre-natal class. Exciting, huh?
Jack: You look great.
Bridget: Hello. I'm so glad you came.
Jack: Yeah, me too.
Mark: I brought you a nice tea.
Bridget: Oh, wow. Thank you.
Jack: It's off 'till this evening. But there's a heck of a lot of caffeine in that tea. I brought you a...super juice.
Bridget: Oh. Thank you. Shall we go in?
Mark: Why not?
Jack: Sure. Let me carry that for you.
Bridget: Thank you.
Mark: Can I carry your phone, please?
Bridget: Okay. Thank you.
Trainer: And who do we have here, then?
Bridget: I'm Bridget and this is Jack...and this is Mark.
Trainer: Oh. Lovely. You're our second same sex couple today.
Mark: No, actually we're ...
Jack: Absolutely. We just need the gift of a baby to make us feel complete.
Trainer: You must be the surrogate?
Bridget: Exactly, yes. Just helping this wonderful couple make their dream come true.
Jack: Mark is very nervous about all this. All new to you, isn't it, lamb chop?
Voice-over: Like all visionaries, we encounter bumps along the road.
Jack: How would you like to give birth to your placenta?
Lifeguard: Are you okay? Are you sure?
Voice-over: And of course massage can have many benefits throughout pregnancy.
Trainer: Can we name some of them?
Jack: It relieves stress and promotes feel good hormones.
Mark: And is also to be avoided in cases of high risk pregnancy. For example, when there is a geriatric mother.
Trainer: Right, excellent, someone's been reading up. Would you like to have a go?
Mark: No, I think I'll let Jack get on with it.... I think he seems to have it covered.
Jack: That's very sweet of you. That's why I love you, my little teacup.
Computer: What if we ask the right questions and apply the laws of mathematics so that the science of courtship could be quantified? Yep! It’s a match!
Mark: May I please make an application to lead to an appeal in the case of Her Majesty's Government and Saddiq Al Bashir. As Your Lordship is aware, Mr. Al Bashir has lost.
Bridget: So everything's alright?
Dr. Rawlings: Yes, well, it's this combination...gherkins, anchovies, banana juice and Pringles.
Bridget: So essentially...
Dr. Rawlings: It's wind.
Bridget: Right, so, going forward regular Pringles, not hot, spicy barbecue?
Dr. Rawlings: Or possibly no Pringles at all. Try that.
Mark: Is everything alright? Is Bridget okay?
Dr. Rawlings: Yes, perfectly fine. She's in there with... That's Dr. Pringle. He's testing her blood. This is interesting. This is a new bedside technique we're testing out of Oslo. It's Norwegian.
Mark: It's alright. I know about Jack. Thank you doctor.
Dr. Rawlings: Oh, thank God. Why didn't you tell me? She's fine. He's calmed her down completely, actually.
Mark: I'm sorry, I got your messages. I was in court.
Bridget: Oh. Hi. It's alright. Can't be helped. (Mark's cellphone rings) You should get it. It might be work.
Jack: Don't worry. I got it covered.
Mark: Yes, I can see that.
Jack: Wow. Okay, you need to chill out. We have to do this together. You know, in Peru the Um Bat Do, consider paternity attach shared responsibility among the many tribesmen.
Mark: Unfortunately, we Um Bat don't live in Peru. I live in Ealing.
Jack: Negative energy is just so bad for the baby.
Bridget: Stop it. Both of you. This isn't a competition.
|| 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 联系站长 | 友情链接 | 网站公告 ||