|| 网站首页 | 英语听力自主训练中心 | 英语学习知识中心 | 英语学习音频资源 | 英语学习视频资源 | 英语学习留言簿 ||
|作者：英语点津 文章来源：China Daily-Movie English 点击数：58 更新时间：2017/5/23|
故事发生在大都会之战18个月后，在那场战斗中许多建筑和市民惨遭波及。因为超人（亨利·卡维尔 饰）帮助人类解决了很多问题而被当做神来膜拜，但超人也因与佐德之战对城市造成的破坏而遭到审讯。一度成为都市传说的蝙蝠侠韦恩（本·阿弗莱克 饰）重新出现在人们面前，他似乎正是为了惩罚超人而来。年轻的富豪莱克斯·卢瑟（杰西·艾森伯格 饰）又在二者的矛盾中挑拨离间。神秘的戴安娜·普林斯（盖尔·加朵 饰）也因自己的目的介入其中……
1. Who's paying for these security contractors, general?
2. Python, we've lost our asset on the ground.
3. Stand down and get black.
4. Well, there'll be friendlies in the blast zone.
5. The world has been so caught up with what Superman can do, that...no one has asked what he should do.
6. Probably some old charity crone has got a thing for nerds.
7. You won't fool a fly on me.
8. You must be new to the "let them eat cake" beat.
9. On the serious note, the Library of Metropolis...
10. He had to root through the garbage for yesterday's newspaper.
11. A reporter got greedy for a scoop and went where she shouldn't have.
12. Nobody cares about Clark Kent taking on the Batman.
13. He thinks it's too on-the-nose.
14. Get yourselves together and get out there.
15. I'm guessing I'm the first to see through that babe-in-the-woods act.
16. You'll find it in the glove compartment of your car.
17. You said that the ambush was arranged to frame superman.
18. You are gonna be on the hot seat in there, junebug.
19. I have sat here before to say that shadow interventions will not be tolerated by this committee.
20. It just doesn't add up for investigators.
21. And they haven't ruled out the idea that superman was a co-conspirator.
22. 20 years of fighting criminals amounts to nothing?
23. How best to describe it?
24. This is how it all caves in.
Lex: Plain lo in the morning. Lola in slacks. Lois Lane. Mmm. Come see the view. Um... Mmm-mmm. Now the secret to the height is the building material. It's light metals which sway a bit in the wind. Hmm. And you know something about lexcorp metals, don't you, Miss Lane?
Lois: I've proven what you've done.
Lex: Wow, you're feisty. Unfortunately, that will blow away. Like sand in the desert.
Lois: You're psychotic.
Lex: That is a three-syllable word for any thought too big for little minds. Hmm. Next category: Circles. Round and round and round they go to find superman. Wrong category, boy. No, no, triangles. Yes, Euclid's triangle inequality. The shortest distance between any two points is a straight path. And I believe the straightest path to superman is a pretty little road... Mmm. Called Lois Lane.
Lois: You came back. You came back.
Lex: Boy, do we have problems up here! The problem of...of evil in the world. Uh, the problem of absolute virtue.
Superman: I'll take you in without breaking you. Which is more than you deserve.
Lex: The problem of you on top of everything else. You above all. Ah, because that's what god is. Horus. Apollo. Jehovah. Kal-El. Clark Joseph Kent. See, what we call god depends upon our tribe, Clark-Joe. Because god is tribal. God takes sides. No man in the sky intervened when I was a boy to deliver me from daddy's fist and abominations. Mmm. I figured out way back, if god is all-powerful, he cannot be all-good. And if he is all-good, then he cannot be all-powerful. And neither can you be. They need to see the fraud you are. With their eyes. The blood on your hands.
Superman: What have you done?
Lex: Hmm. And tonight, they will. Yes. Because you, my friend, have a date. Hmm. Across the bay. Ripe fruit, his hate. Two years growing. But it did not take much to push him over, actually. Little red notes, big bang. You let your family die! And now you will fly to him. And you will battle him. To the death. Black and blue. Fight night! The greatest gladiator match in the history of the world. God versus man. Day versus night. Son of Krypton versus bat of Gotham.
Superman: You think I'll fight him for you?
Lex: Hmm, yes, I do. I think you will fight-fight-fight for that special lady in your life.
Superman: She's safe on the ground. How about you?
Lex: Close, but I am not talking about Lois. No. Every boy's special lady is his mother. Martha, Martha, Martha. Hmm. Why, the mother of a flying demon must be a witch. The punishment for witches, what is that? That's right. Death by fire. Mmm.
Superman: Where is she?
Lex: I don't know! I would not let them tell me! Uh-uh-uh! If you kill me, Martha dies. And if you fly away, mmm, Martha also dies. But if you kill the bat... Martha lives. There we go. There we go. Hmm. And now god bends to my will. Ooh, now the cameras are waiting at your ship. For the world to see the holes in the holy. Yes, the almighty comes clean about how dirty he is when it counts. To save Martha, bring me the head of the bat.
|| 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 联系站长 | 友情链接 | 网站公告 ||